How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat A Quickly Guide
If you’re one of them who don’t know how to reverse a video on Snapchat, this guide is for you. Snapchat is an extensively admired multimedia messaging app that has millions of active users across the globe. People use Snapchat to take pictures and record videos, and edit them just like they want to. Its extensive range of filters lets its users change their appearances from beautiful to funny or serious looks. Apart from taking pictures, making videos on it is real fun, as it offers many filters for video editing as well. You can even reverse the videos. But some users may not be aware of Snapchat’s this filter.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how you can reverse a video on Snapchat. There’s a filter to do it and some users may not be aware of it. Moreover, Snapchat has recently removed this video reversing filter. Due to this, many users are facing difficulty in reversing their filters. But never mind, as you can reverse your video on Snapchat even without the filter. Let’s discuss how to do it now.
How to reverse a video on Snapchat using the filter
Before we discuss how to do it, you must know that there are some requirements for reversing a video on Snapchat. These requirements are written below:
- Snapchat reverse filter is only applicable to the videos that you’ve recorded through the Snapchat app. The video must not be uploaded from your device.
- Apart from that, you need to make sure that the video you are reversing is no longer than 10s.
Now here’s How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat using its reverse filter.
- Step 1: Record a video on your Snapchat app by holding the camera button at the bottom. The video must be less than 10s.
- Step 2: Swipe left on the video preview after you’ve recorded the video. You’ll get the reverse arrows icon (<<<).
- Step 3: Snapchat reverse will take place once you’ve applied this filter. Your video will play in reverse order.
- Step 4: Tap on “Save” at the bottom-left for saving the video to your camera roll.
- Once the video is ready, you can send it to your friends or put it on your Snapchat story by tapping on the “Send To” button at the bottom-right of the app.
So, that was how to use rewind on Snapchat. But, as said earlier, many people or users are not able to use the reversing video filter of Snapchat. Now, you can reverse your videos on Snapchat even without using its filter. Let’s discuss how.
How to reverse a video on Snapchat without using the filter
NOTE: Use this method if the reverse filter is unavailable.
For this method, you need to install a video editor application called “Inshot”. You can use other smaller video editing apps as well. But since Inshot produces better results, we recommend this app. You can download this app from the App Store or the Google Play Store. Next, the video that you want to edit must be ready. You can also record video from your phone’s Camera app.
Now, come to How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat when the reverse filter isn’t available in Snapchat. Follow the steps written below:
- Step 1: After you’ve installed Inshot, open it. There’ll be an icon named “Create New”. You’ll see “Video” written under this icon. Tap on Video.
- Step 2: Now, select the video that you want to reverse.
- Step 3: There will be a video timeline at the bottom, tap on it.
- Step 4: After the video is selected, you need to swipe left the options panel just above the video timeline.
- Step 5: Now, tap on the Reverse icon (I<<).
- Step 6: You should wait now while the app is processing the video.
- Step 7: Tap on the Play icon to preview the reverse video.
- Step 8: You can save your video to your camera roll or gallery by tapping on Save at the top-right side of the app.
That was how you can reverse the video if Snapchat reverse video android or cell phone filter isn’t available. Your video will be reversed and saved to your gallery or camera roll under the folder named Inshot. You can view it from there.
NOTE: You can visit letstechup if there’s any ambiguity in understanding the method or you’re facing any difficulty in reversing the video.
Reversing a Tiktok video on Snapchat
How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat that wasn’t made by Snapchat? You can also reverse a Tiktok video on Snapchat even if the reverse filter isn’t available on Snapchat. Download the Tiktok video that you want to reverse and reverse it by using Inshot. Follow the steps written below for downloading the Tiktok video:
- Step 1: Find the Tiktok video that you want to download.
- Step 2: Tap on the Share button, then click on “Copy Link”.
- Step 3: Now, go to Snaptik and paste the link that you had copied earlier.
- Step 4: Now, tap on Download. After that, select the server to save the video to your camera roll.
The video will be downloaded and saved to your phone’s camera roll or gallery. You can reverse it by using the Inshot app.
How to reverse audio on Snapchat
The users who are new to Snapchat may ask how they can reverse their audio on Snapchat. The audio on Snapchat will automatically be reversed when you reverse the respective video. When you reverse a video on Snapchat, the voice behind it automatically gets reversed. However, if you say only to reverse audio, not video, that can’t happen. Snapchat is a picture-taking and video recording app, not a separate audio recording app.
How to put a video in reverse on Snapchat – Conclusion:
So, the users with the reverse filter available in Snapchat can reverse their videos with this filter. However, users who don’t have the reverse filter available in their Snapchat app can also reverse their videos with the help of Inshot. Moreover, a TikTok video can also be reversed.